What ‘personal information’ is collected?
Information is collected from you on youmatterlifementoring.com when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering on youmatterlifementoring.com you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
youmatterlifementoring.com also upholds your rights to privacy if you are based in the European Union, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU). Your rights are listed below.
If I am based in the EU, what are my legal rights under the GDPR?
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have these rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed – that is an obligation of youmatterlifementoring.com to inform you of how we use your personal data.
- The right of access – that is a right to make what is known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data youmatterlifementoring.com holds about you.
- The right to rectification – that is a right to make youmatterlifementoring.com correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – that is also know as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you ask us to delete the personal information youmatterlifementoring.com has collected (unless there is an overriding legal reason it needs to be kept).
- The right to restrict processing – that is a right for you in certain circumstances to ask youmatterlifementoring.com to suspend processing personal data.
- The right to data portability – that is a right for you to ask youmatterlifementoring.com for a copy of your personal data in a common format (file).
- The right to object – that is a right for you to object to youmatterlifementoring.com processing your personal data (for example, if you object us processing your data for direct marketing).
- The right in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that is a right you have for youmatterlifementoring.com to be transparent about any profiling or any automated decision making youmatterlifementoring.com does.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. If you wish to exercise any of these rights set out above, please contact [email protected]
What is your information used for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalise your experience
To improve the website
To improve customer service
To provide online support
To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
Is my information disclosed to outside parties?
youmatterlifementoring.com does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating the website, conducting business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
youmatterlifementoring.com may only release your information if appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the site policies, or protect the company or others rights, property or safety.
How is your information protected?
youmatterlifementoring.com implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
youmatterlifementoring.com offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards/account details) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
What is your customer/client online protection disclaimer?
youmatterlifementoring.com website products and services are all directed to people who are 18 years old or older. Any person younger than the stated age uses these resources, products and services at their own risk.
youmatterlifementoring.com takes no responsibility, accountability or liability for misuse of these resources, products and services.
How do you gain my consent?
How can I contact you with further questions?